Universal Primer Parts A & B (6ml ea.)
Universal Primer is a dual-cure primer/adhesive designed with a low film thickness for the dentist who prefers not to light cure the adhesive layer under indirect restorations.
Universal Primer is for clinicians who prefer an adhesive/primer that does not need to be light-cured, fearing that the indirect restoration may not fit due to adhesive layer thickness. Universal Primer does not need to be light-cured for post cementation or under crowns, onlays, inlays, etc. and can be used in direct restorative procedures, such as core build-ups and composites. Universal Primer combines ease of use with virtually no post-operative sensitivity, and it is compatible with other cementation systems.
Universal Primer is available as a 2-bottle system and as part of the Duo-Link Universal with Universal Primer Kit.
- Both Dual-Curable and Dual-Cure compatible
- Can be used with total-, self- and selective etch techniques
- Clinical evaluation confirms the ease of use as a benefit, with virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- Provides a seal to minimize microleakage
- No light-curing necessary when used for indirect restorations
- Low film thickness (<5µm) allows the adhesive/primer to readily flow into etched surfaces and offers both chemical and mechanical sealing