The Elite Double line includes a wide range of duplication silicones.
Designed to meet the lab technician’s different needs in both fixed and removable prosthesis applications.
Elite Double retains high and constant fluidity throughout the working time, delivering a homogeneous bubble-free result.
• Resistance to stretching and tearing, including with thin thicknesses
• Accurate reproduction of detail
• High fluidity
• High dimensional stability over time
• High elastic recovery
• Optimisation of working times, particularly when compared with duplication with hydrocolloids (setting time 5:00, 10:00, 20:00)
• The model can be duplicated a number of times, thanks to the dimensional stability over time and high elastic recovery
• Compatible with stones, polyurethane resins, acrylic resins and phosphate and alcohol-based investments
• High fluidity: does not require mixing in a vacuum
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|