Core-Flo DC Dual Syringe 8 gr
Core-Flo DC Lite is a dual-cured, radiopaque, core build-up composite that is specifically designed to cement posts and build the core structure in one easy application.
Low Viscosity Core Build-Up
CORE-FLO DC Lite is a dual-cured, fluoride-containing core material that is dispensed with an auto-mix dual-syringe. CORE-FLO DC Lite’s optimal self-leveling viscosity allows for excellent adaption resulting in gap-free margins when replacing natural dentition with a direct core build-up. In addition, the clinician can cement the post and build-up the core. CORE-FLO DC Lite is available in Natural/A1 and Opaque White shades.
- Self-leveling dual-cured core material
- Superior handling characteristics when building up the core
- Easy to prepare – cuts like dentin
- Low-shrinkage properties as a dentin replacement material
- High compressive and flexural strengths offer the clinician reliability and durability when fabricating direct restorations
- High shear bond strength to dentin, enamel and fiber posts
- The CORE-FLO DC Lite intro kit is available with UNIVERSAL PRIMER™, a low-film thickness, dual-cured adhesive/primer designed for the dentist who prefers not to light cure the adhesive layer under indirect restorations