Choice 2 is a light-cured luting cement designed specifically for cementation of porcelain and composite veneers. Choice 2 exhibits color stability which is a critical factor in esthetic veneer cementation.
Choice 2 is an accurately shade-matched porcelain cementation system with 10 shades, matching try-in pastes (where required) and a revolutionary 2-part silane and porcelain wetting resin for the optimum adhesive strength.
– Choice 2 is specifically formulated for color stability (Delta E <1.2**) resulting in high esthetics
– Excellent physical properties ensure the restoration will stand up to significant pressure and stress that is placed on veneers daily
– Highly filled resin cement enhances the overall strength of the restoration
– Low film thickness ensures veneers are completely seated
– Corresponding try-in pastes confirm shade selection prior to cementation
– Choice 2 cement will not change (shade shift) over time, a problem that can occur with dual-cured systems
– A multitude of shades ensures that the final restoration blends well and is natural looking for any patient